Social isolation and loneliness have a detrimental effect on health and quality of life making it less likely that someone else will notice signs of illness or worsening symptoms of a chronic disease.
Life Enrichment Activities
Let us enrich your life by helping you experience more. Friends and family may be busy or don't live nearby, but don't let that stop you from doing the things you enjoy.
We can accompany you to an event at Van Wezel, any theatre, the symphony, opera, Mote Marine aquariums, Selby Gardens or anywhere else you'd like to go. You may also want to pursue an interest in the comfort of your home with one of our cheerful assistants.
- Arts and Crafts
- Cards & Board Games
- Music & Movies
- Story Sharing & Reminiscing
- Outings & Social Activities with Friends and Family
- Home Projects
- Reading & Conversation
- Walks and Exercise
- Personal Correspondence and Memoirs
- Prompts and Reminders
- Dining out and visiting with friends
- Senior Center Outings
- Watching sunset at the beach and listening to life music