Personal Care Services
Bathing and showering are essential parts of everday life and good personal hygiene. We all feel better - in body and mind - when we're clean and refreshed.
CAREmasters caregivers are experienced in helping with every aspect of the process, whether you or your loved one requires supervision, stand by assist, minor assistance, or a full bath.
Just as you do, we take pride in your personal appearance and are available to assist with shaving, hair care, skin care, dental hygiene and other aspects of personal appearance care. Our caregivers can help with dressing so that you or your loved one is comfortable and looking and feeling great.
Difficulty with mobility is another challenge many of our clients face, and CAREmasters staff are specially trained to safely help with transferring in and out of bed, a chair or wheelchair, etc. Falls can lead to head injuries and broken bones, and having a steady hand helps many seniors be more sure on their feet.
- Bed Bath
- Tub Bath
- Sponge Bath
Dressing and Grooming Assistance
- T.E.D. Hose Assistance
- Oral Hygiene Assistance
- Denture Care
- Comb or brush hair
- Skin care and skin check
- Nail care (file and clean)
- Incontinence care assistance
- Catheter/Ostomy Bag (empty only)
- Change adult briefs
- Assist with bedpan
- Assist with urinal
- Assist with commode
- Perineal Care
- Medication Reminders
- Adherence to dosage, time of day, dietary guidelines and activity scheduling
- Communication about adherence & adverse side effects
- Ambulation Assistance
- Transfer Assistance (hoyer lift, gait belt, slide board, bed, car, chair)
- Use of assistive devices (wheelchair, walker, hospital bed, commode chair)
- Bed bound repositioning to help prevent skin breakdown
- Assist with active range of motion activities