Hospital Transition Care
Our dedicated and discreet caregivers provide a range of customized services to assist during the critical first weeks following a surgery, hospital stay, or medical procedure. We offer highly personalized care and support, transportation, personal care, homemaking and companion services. These services enable you or your loved one to rest while limiting activities that might delay recovery all while protecting privacy and dignity.
Need help getting home from your stay?
Add on the "It Feels Good to be Home" package to get things started:
Every patient looks forward to when it's time to go home. Yet the time between discharge to departure is a critical and often stressful time. We offer non-medical transportation in combination with quality non-clinical care to ensure a positive, stress-free, smooth transition back home!
The "It Feels Good to be Home" package includes up to 4 hours ** is available at an attractive package price and includes the following services:
Non-Medical Transportation of client from hospital to residence up to 10 miles
- Coordination with clinical staff upon departure and family members
- Prescription Pick-up
- Durable medical equipment (DME) or medical supplies Pick-up
- Light grocery shopping for essentials
- Safe transition of client from the vehicle into the residence
- Making the client comfortable (preparing a meal or snack, positioning in bed, etc)
- Medication reminder
- Unpacking luggage from the hospital stay
- Services may include any combination of homemaker, companion or concierge services.
** Additional hours or home health services/hands-on personal care assistance can be
provided on an hourly basis following an RN assessment.
Call us for more information at (941) 960 - 1856