Employment with CAREmasters
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career with CAREmasters private duty home health care could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part-time employment, being a member of our team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home health care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Our caregivers and Home Health Aides are responsible for providing non-medical, in-home support services that provide for the comfort, safety, and general supervision of clients as well as the activities of daily living. You will provide companionship to those that need simple socialization and guidance, to ensure a safe, protected, and clean environment.
We, at CAREmasters, believe that our employees are our greatest and most cherished asset and we strive to be THE employer of choice in our community. We match your unique skills and experiences with seniors who appreciate your services.
CAREmasters private duty home health care is an equal opportunity employer.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (part time included) include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Bonus opportunities for outstanding achievements
- Paid uniforms
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards
- Medical supplies provided
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly payroll
- Telephony time record keeping system
- Employee Lounge - Access your schedules, client care plans, and memos remotely from your smart phone, tablet, or computer
- Professional Coaching and development Program
- Flexible schedules